Saturday, August 11, 2012

Letters to Japan.

                                                      

Dear plane ride, you were long, and straining. But it was worth it.


                      Dear Japan, I wasn't sure what to think of you at first...but you have indeed charmed me. I love your mountains, your bays, and your people.

Dear sushi go-round, you better get used to seeing my face. That's all I gotta say.

Dear Commissary, you're meager. But I can live with you:)





Dear new bedroom, I thought you were going to be a dark, small little hole of a room. But you're not. And I'm thankful:)

Dear Oshima Island, You're gorgeous. I love that private little beach we found in one of your coves, and I can't wait to go back!



Dear sea wall, I just love you.

Dear train by the sea wall,  you're nice...and very picturesque:)


Dear followers,
We have made it to Japan! Through 20 hours of flight time, 36 hours of no sleep, napping on airport floors, sinus infections, waiting in strange terminals, and being terribly jet-lagged, we're finally here.
I have a peace about being here.
It's different, and strange, and I may not have many friends at first, but I know that the Lord wants us here for something.
And I'm thankful for that.

I'm off to church and then the beach!

So untill next time,
Sayonara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!